Thanks to Peter and his 'Godawful Poetry Fortnight' , I'm here again with my sickly second offering.
I wandered lonely as a status update
I surfed, I liked, I borrowed.
In Twitter, I found a rowdy crowd,
In blogs I drowned my sorrow.
Before I knew what hit my soul,
I surfed, I read, I borrowed.
RSS feeds told me all I need,
Now I can’t tell today from tomorrow.
So oft upon my couch I lie,
I surf, I chat, drink Bordeaux.
I melt into my glowing screen,
The real world turns to shadows.
Our digital selves are quite complete,
We post, we like, we follow.
We haven’t met and yet we’re friends,
You should know by now I'm shallow.
What Lake Como Tells Mauro Colagreco
-
The Mirazur chef brings his kitchen to The Lake Como EDITION, with Cetino
built on lake fish, Lombard cheese and producers he is still meeting Mauro
Colagr...
1 day ago
2 comments:
Brilliant! It's bad (what is bad anyway?but it still has a lovely tune to it.
Class! Hahahaha! Fitting 'tribute' to my least favourite poet also.
Love it!
Post a Comment